Pages

I'm No Longer Running This Site.

I am now contributing over at Blue Seat Blogs. Come follow!















Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is Dustin Byfuglien The Voice Behind Kermit The Frog?

If you missed tonight's 6-4 loss to the Thrashers and want a full recap, I suggest you check out Rangers Tribune or Blue Seat Blogs. I just have zero interest in doing my usual x's and o's approach to tonight's poop fest. The Rangers overall play resembled high school floor hockey more than it did a NHL hockey game. Their effort was wildly inconsistent, their team defense had more holes than Swiss cheese, and Martin Biron couldn't pull out the Superman performance needed to earn the win. It was just one of those sloppy, forgettable nights. Hey it happens, let's move on.

Oh wait, but before we do, I have a few not so serious thoughts about tonight's game...

- Why does MSG Network continue to reward Rangers players with 2 free dinners to a local steakhouse just for being interviewed in between periods? I know this is just a way for MSG to make some ad money, but come on these guys are multi-millionaires! Can't they think of a better way to do product integrations?

- I am sick of seeing Papa John's commercials air during Rangers games. What self respecting New Yorker would buy pizza from a guy named Schnatter? I guess being able to throw a football down the block or sink a half court shot is the only legitimate way to hide the fact that you're not a pisan and your pizza sucks.


- Finally, did you catch Dustin Byfuglien's interview during the 2nd intermission? I did and I couldn't help but think how Byfuglien's voice eerily resembles Kermit The Frog. No seriously, I bet he could do a mean impression.

Take a listen.




Somewhere Jim Henson is cursing me out. 



http://www.thehockeysuit.com/