Pages

I'm No Longer Running This Site.

I am now contributing over at Blue Seat Blogs. Come follow!















Monday, April 18, 2011

The Decision - My Final Post


In case you haven't been following me on twitter this weekend or if you didn't read this Saturday's post,  I will be shutting down this website due to a new policy at my company that prohibits employees from owning/running blogs.

Of course any good suit worth his Hickey Freeman knows how to work around tax loopholes, as well as anti-blogging agendas. 

That's right readers, The Suit may no longer be blogging here, but I will be blogging at arguably the best Rangers blog out there.  But rather than just flat out tell you which blog that is (how anti-climatic?), I decided to do what all egotistical a-holes do, and that's bring in Jim Gray to interview myself.  

Jim: The answer to the question everybody wants to know: Suit, what's your decision? 

Suit: As of Monday 4/18, this is very tough, I'm going to take my talents to Blue Seat Blogs and join the best Rangers blog ever. 


Jim: Blue Seat Blogs? That was the conclusion you woke up with this morning?

Suit: That was the conclusion I woke up with this morning...well I woke up, had a nice hangover dump, and then I made my decision.

Jim: Why?

Suit: Like I said before, I feel like it's going to give me the best opportunity to win and we all know how important #winning is in this day and age. I want to be able to win championships.  And I feel like I can compete down there.

Jim: Win what, you're a blogger? 


Suit: Shut up!

Jim: I'm confused.

Suit: Your shirt/tie combo is terrible.

Jim: Okay, was it always in your plans to go and blog with Dave Shapiro, Jurgenno, Michael Gleich, and Jeremy?

Suit: Well, I mean, I'm looking forward to it.  To say it was always in my plans, I can't say it was always in my plans because I never thought it was possible.

But the things that the BSB franchise has done to be able to free up cap space and to be able to put themselves in a position this summer to have all of us, it was hard to turn down. Those are great writers, the greatest writers we have in this game today.

And, you know, you add me, we're going to be a really good team. 


Jim: Well, I don't see what cap space has anything to do with joining a blog that won't pay you...but okay, what do you think will be the fans' reaction back there, and will you still live in Akron? 

Suit: I'm not sure. You know, they can have mixed emotions, of course, but it's going to be a lot of emotions not understanding why.  And then you're going to have the real friends who love me for who I am. 

As for living in Akron, I have no idea what the f**k you are talking about. Akron is ghetto and I'm a suit. The only place I'll ever consider living is New York City.  More specifically, neighborhoods in New York City where there aren't housing projects.  I like brownstones and lofts. What do you live in a cardboard box? Akron? This interview is over.  Jim Gray, you suck.